1/4 Photos of Yakitori (Chicken on Skewers)
These have a wonderful bourbon, golden colour, and the flavours in the recipe speak for themselves. 'Nuff said!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak 25 wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- 2Cut chicken into bit size pieces.
- 3Combine sake, soy, mirin, and sugar in small pan, bring to boil, set aside.
- 4Thread chicken on skewers, alternatively with the scallions.
- 5Place skewers on foil lined tray and cook under preheated grill, turning and brusshing frequently with sauce for 7 - 8 mins, or til chicken is cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yakitori (Chicken on Skewers)
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 207.5 mg
- Sodium 3419.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 55.7 g