1/1 Photo of Yakitori Chicken
Chicken is marinated in a soy sauce, sake and ginger sauce, then threaded onto skewers and broiled with leeks for an easy, tasty and fun meal. Recipe courtesy of Allrecipes. Posted for Zaar World Tour II.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium dish, mix together the sake, soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger. Add chicken, and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
- 2Preheat your oven's broiler.
- 3Grease six metal skewers, and thread alternately with 3 pieces of chicken and 2 pieces of leek.
- 4Place on a baking sheet or broiling pan, and brush with the marinade.
- 5Broil for about 5 minutes, baste again, then broil for another 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Discard remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yakitori Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 1399.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: