- 3⁄4-1 lb boneless steak, inexpensive and partially frozen
- 2 (10 ounce) packages Birds Eye frozen Japanese-style vegetables or 2 (10 ounce) packages Birds Eye frozen Chinese-style vegetables
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles or 4 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up
- soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut semi-frozen steak into thin bite size pieces and stir-fry over medium heat until thoroughly browned, heat 2 quarts water to rapid boil while stir-frying meat.
- Add 1 to 2 seasoning packets of seasoning mix from noodles to steak.
- Add Ramen noodles to water and boil 3 minutes.
- While cooking noodles, add vegetables and soy sauce to taste to steak and heat thoroughly.
- When noodles are done, drain and add to steak and vegetable mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: Chicken, pork or shrimp can be substituted for steak.