Recipe by sue in pa.
This Sauce is great!!!!!! You can add mushrooms or shrimp or chicken enjoy!!!!!!
- olive oil or oil, of your choice to cover the bottem of a 13 inch frying pan
- 2 -3 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 quart tomatoes
- 1 lb cooked fettuccine or 1 lb linguine
- 13 ounces your favorite sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic, parsley,oregano until garlic is golden.
- Then add 1 quart of tomatoes you can aslo add cooked shrimp, chicken or mushrooms with the tomatoes.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Add 1 pound of cooked fettucini or linguine toss lightly.
- If you like more sauce add 13 ounces of your favorite.