Recipe by mamacancook
This dip is so simple but very yummy. You could experiment with specialty salsa's to try different flavors. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. Quick and simple-great to take along for gatherings or movie night with friends!!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- lettuce, thinly shredded
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, mixed with
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- With a hand mixer blend neufchatel cheese and salsa.
- Spread in serving dish.
- Cover with seasoned cheddar cheese.
- Layer with shredded lettuce.
- Sprinkle diced tomatoes over lettuce.
- Serve with you're favorite tortilla chips (I prefer white corn chips).
- Invite friends over and enjoy!