Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a modified version of what the Aztecs called "XOCOALT". Really great on a hot summer day.
- 1⁄4 liter milk
- 1⁄2 liter chocolate milk (well chilled)
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- grated white chocolate, for decoration
- Mix the chocolate milk, milk and ice-cream in a blender.
- Stir in the vanilla sugar.
- Pour into glasses and decorate with white chocolate gratings.
If you want to add a little bit extra, add a pinch of dried chili powder to the mix! Very pleasant drink for a sunny afternoon.