Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Company's Coming For Dinner Style Ribs!! These delish ribs are easy to prepare and taste like you have been grilling all day.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (recommend Saigon Cinnamon)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F Mix brown sugar and spices in small bowl. Rub spice mixture evenly on ribs. Place ribs in single layer on foil-lined roasting pan. Pour water into pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until meat is starting to pull away from the bones. Brush with maple syrup.
- Broil or grill over medium heat for 3-5 minutes per side or until heated through and nicely browned.