Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from a local Mexican Restaurant.
- 2 medium Hass avocadoes, peeled pitted diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon jalapeno, minced
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 4 teaspoons white onions, minced
- kosher salt, to taste
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Scoop out avocado flesh into a molcajete or bowl, add garlic and jalapeno, and mash (with a pestle or a wooden spoon) until the avocados are creamy but still very chunky.
- Stir in tomato, onion, and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and cilantro, then stir and taste once more.
- Add more garlic, jalapeno, onion, salt, lime juice, or cilantro as desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.