Xochipilli's Enchiladas De Marisco
- In a large sauté pan over medium high heat, heat the olive oil, add garlic and onion and cook until softened. Remove from heat and stir in the crab, shrimp meat and half of the shredded cheese.
- Divide the seafood mixture onto the 6 flour tortillas, then roll up. Place seam side down into baking dish.
- In a sauce pan over medium low heat, combine the half & half, sour cream, butter, parsley and salt and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in the chilies.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas followed by the remaining cheese. Bake in 350 degree F oven until enchiladas are heated through and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the olives over top, followed by the avocado, lime juice and cilantro.