Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very potent - do not attempt unless you enjoy very strong drinks where you can taste the liquor, like traditional martinis! Yellow Chartreuse is a milder version of Green Chartreuse, a unique herbal liqueur made from a small group of monks' secret recipe. It is available for about $44 in some stores or less on WineChateau.com - a little goes a long way though so it's worth the price. This drink created by Absolut Vodka is supposed to be done using dry ice to make it more mysterious, but this is the easy version.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cherry brandy
- 1 1⁄2 ounces plymouth gin
- 1 1⁄2 ounces yellow liqueur (Yellow Chartreuse)
- Chill a glass with ice or in the freezer.
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Strain the drink into the glass and serve!