Recipe by FLKeysJen
From La Venezia Cafe in Winter Park, Florida, where it's served on a bed of greens and garnished with toasted coconut.
Top Review by Acerast
Prepared this for my co-workers and served it in croissants. Delicious!! Several asked for the recipe. I had some difficulty finding mango chutney in our town but finally found The Silver Palate's version. Great recipe!!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (17 ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ounce curry powder
- 1⁄2 ounce peanuts, ground in the food processor
- toasted coconut, for garnish