Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one looked like something I drank in Bora Bora!! Yummy! Comes from the X-Rated Fusion Liqueur website- a liqueur that blends french vodka with the flavors of blood oranges, mangoes and passionfruit. Recipe called for parts and then didn't give any amount for the pineapple juice,etc so I guessed. Hope it worked!(***ZWT3 - X-Rated Fusion is Premium FRENCH vodka)
- 2 ounces x-rated fusion liqueur
- 2 ounces coconut rum, Malibu preferred
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- 1 dash pineapple juice, a splash to your taste
- 1 dash Chambord raspberry liquor
- Combine in a shaker of ice the liqueur, rum, pineapple juice and schnapps.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass and add a floater of Chambord.
- Garnish with a small orchid if available.
- Enjoy! ;).
Made me think of the summer and beaches. I tried mine straight up but really preferred it over ice. Just a dash of pineapple was all I needed. The flavors blended really well. It was sweet, but I like that!
This was yummy but was quite sweet even for a big ol sweet tooth like me. I added a big splash of pineapple juice & served over ice which was lovely. Thanks!
NICE drink! I made a half recipe with more than a dash of pineapple juice. This was very sweet but also has a tinge of tartness. I think it's better sipped slowly so you can taste each flavor. Made for the Beverage tag game.