Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The latest and greatest from X-Rated Fusion's Drink Pink Weekly email... "Summer doesn't have to end with Labor Day. At least, not when you have a blender and some Fusion Liqueur on hand. This Tropico Cooler will have you swaying with the palm trees in no time as you enjoy the exotic flavors of the Caribbean and South Seas. All you need now is a beach blanket and a cabana boy to keep the coolers coming."
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces x-rated fusion liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 dash pineapple juice
- 1 cup ice (or more if you like your drink frozen)
- For the perfect drink, add all the ingredients to your blender.
- Blend until all the ice is chopped up and no large chunks are left.
- Pour your Tropico Cooler into a hurricane glass or martini glass and serve.
Very refreshing! I made without blending with ice and served over instead. Thanks so much, Mommy Diva!