Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Giggles are quirky and perfect solo, as dessert, or even to cleanse the palate between courses. They look like gourmet jellies but pink and sassy. From the X-Rated Fusion Weekly email. **Overnight chilltime recommended not included in cooktime.
- Pour 3 ounces of club soda in a bowl and sprinkle 1 tsp of gelatin on top.
- Don't do anything with it until the gelatin expands a bit.
- Pour 2 ounces of club soda in a small sauce pan and simmer it over super low heat. Whisk the warm soda and 2 ounces of Fusion into the soda/gelatin mixture when it's ready.
- Pour the mixture in four shot glasses (add a couple raspberries to each glass for a fab effect?) and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- Woohoo! You just created Giggles, which will add spunk to your next endeavor. ;).