Recipe by Mommy Diva
Giggles are quirky and perfect solo, as dessert, or even to cleanse the palate between courses. They look like gourmet jellies but pink and sassy. From the X-Rated Fusion Weekly email. **Overnight chilltime recommended not included in cooktime.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 3 ounces of club soda in a bowl and sprinkle 1 tsp of gelatin on top.
- Don't do anything with it until the gelatin expands a bit.
- Pour 2 ounces of club soda in a small sauce pan and simmer it over super low heat. Whisk the warm soda and 2 ounces of Fusion into the soda/gelatin mixture when it's ready.
- Pour the mixture in four shot glasses (add a couple raspberries to each glass for a fab effect?) and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- Woohoo! You just created Giggles, which will add spunk to your next endeavor. ;).