Recipe by FLKeysJen
These are really fun to make! Everyone will love these too...not just Bugs Bunny...the starch of the carrots changes composition and with the butter and salt they're almost like a potato chips...well, not really but nothing like plain old carrots.
Top Review by mary winecoff
5 Stars all the way!! I made this for a bunch of teenagers who "woooooed" over the ignition of the carrots and then ate every one! These are excellent! Made for Beverage Tag.
- 1 lb carrot, cut in 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over low heat; add carrots; increase the heat to medium and cook carrots for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add spices to taste and increase heat to high.
- Pour tequila over carrots, then ignite using a long match.
- When flames have died down, stir and serve immediately.