Recipe by Annacia
This is a fantastic treat -- and it is so much better with great coffee ingredients. Good coffee is the key to true happiness.
Top Review by SusieQusie
Tasted marvelous of course! Using that much milk, I needed a *lot* more ice cream to reach malt consistency; 5 healthy scoops was about right. I did use the malted milk powder but not rum or Kahlua. After tasting, adding, tasting, adding ... 2 packets of Splenda was just the right sweetness for me. With that much ice cream, this made 2 shakes and I drank them both! :-) Thanks for sharing your recipe!
- 2 scoops coffee ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces espresso (2 shots)
- 2 tablespoons malt drink powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste) (optional)
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua (optional) or 1⁄2 ounce Malibu rum (optional)
- whipped cream, garnish (optional)
- espresso beans, garnish (optional)