1/1 Photo of X-Lazy Early Riser Crock Pot Breakfast
7 hrs 10 mins
When entertaining house guests with early morning flight departures, I use this recipe. I defrost the tator tots in fridge the day before. I do think if you assembled it all and refrigerated it, the timing works out better. Six hours is a long time and a cook needs their beauty sleep, LOL! The texture of the potatoes is less than ideal but a crock pot is not the same as frying pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the crock pot with slow cooker liner.
- 2Set up timer so that it cooks for 6 hours or less on low.
- 3Layer half of the following ingredients: potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese.
- 4Don't let cheese touch sides of crockpot or it will burn.
- 5Repeat layers.
- 6Remove seal from Egg Beater container, dump in salt, pepper, and dried mustard (optional) or try thyme or Italian if you prefer.
- 7Put cap back on, shake well, pour onto layered mixture, and cover the crock pot. Refrigerate until you go to bed-- cold temperature should slow heat a bit. Cook 6 hours or less on low.
- 8If you are awake but not your guests, (lol) lift lid, wipe off water drops that are on the lid, replace lid, unplug, let set, and it should stay warm for quite awhile.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for X-Lazy Early Riser Crock Pot Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 1248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 32.1 g