Recipe by Divinemom5
Don't let the name turn you off. These are chewy and full of chocolate. Be warned,it makes a huge amount of cookies.They freeze well!
- 12 eggs
- 2 lbs brown sugar
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 lb butter
- 3 lbs peanut butter
- 18 cups rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 1 (24 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 lb M&M' (I use peanut,can use regular,or mix)
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large bowl,mix ingredients in order listed .
- I use a hand mixture to cream the first ingredients and then mix in as much of the oatmeal as I can with the mixer .
- I use my hands to mix the rest .
- Scoop onto ungreased cookies sheets,for large'monster' cookies,use 1/4 cup,for regular sized ccokies,use a tablespoon .
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes .
- Cool on pan for 2 minutes,remove to wire rack and cool .
- These freeze well .
- The recipe can probably be halved,I always make the full recipe .
- Great for holiday gifts .
- I use the holiday M&M's (Christmas,Valentines,Halloween,e) .