Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Weight Watchers and is amazing. So flavourful with lots of veggies.
Make and share this Ww Zero Point Asian Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups bok choy, chopped
- 2 cups Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh gingerroot, thinly sliced and julienned
- 4 small oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups scallions, chopped
- 1 cup water chestnut, sliced (8 oz can)
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- 2 cups snow peas, stringed
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Put bok choy, Chinese cabbage, garlic, ginger root, oyster mushrooms, scallions, water chestnuts, red bell pepper, red pepper flakes and vegetable broth into a large soup pot; stir to combine.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, partly covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Toss in bean sprouts, if using, and snow peas during the last 3 to 4 minutes of simmering.
- Add soy sauce and cilantro. Serve.
Whoops! I've posted this as well at #372870! It's a fantatsic recipe, although I usually omit the cabbage and soy and blend it up to make it thicker! My recipe recommends a dash of sesame oil at the end, but again I find it's tasty enough without this! It's a fabulously tasty and healthy soup that works whatever the season.