Recipe by TiffySugar
I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do. This makes 6 pancakes, each only 1 pt! I make a big batch, then separate into individual servings of three pancakes and freeze some and keep the rest in the fridge so all I have to do is nuke them. Great with some sugar free syrup or berries. My DH even liked them and he usually hates anything with whole wheat!
Top Review by zaar junkie
This was better than expected. Tastes great for a whole wheat and lower cal pancake. My only modification was to use brown sugar. Great with a few slices of strawberries and some homemade syrup. Thanks!
- 177.44 ml whole wheat flour
- 78.07 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml skim milk (you can also use soy milk OR water)
- 1 whole egg white (lightly beaten)
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 29.58 ml artificial sweetener
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet or griddle that has been sprayed with non-stick butter flavored cooking spray.
- Spoon two good sized heaping tablespoon fulls of the batter into the skillet per pancake and spread out slightly.
- Let cook like a regular pancake and then flip, allowing to cook another minute or so.
- NOTE: Batter will be kinda thick. If it is too thick for you, add a tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency.