1/1 Photo of Ww Weight Watchers Orange Cream Cheese Cookie Cups 1 Point
I'm on Weight Watchers now and every once in a while like to have a little something sweet. I haven't made these, but they look really good!! Plus, they're only one point per serving!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat two 12-cup miniature muffin pans with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3To prepare cookie dough, in a large mixing bowl combine 2 ounces cream cheese, milk and margarine. Beat on low speed until blended.
- 4In a small bowl, combine flour and 1 tablespoon sugar. Beat flour mixture into cream cheese mixture on low speed until blended.
- 5Transfer cookie dough to a lightly floured surface and knead gently 4 times. Divide dough into 24 equal portions and press each portion into bottom and up sides of prepared muffin pans; set aside.
- 6To prepare filling, in a food processor or large bowl combine remaining 6 ounces cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, egg, orange juice, zest and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- 7Spoon 2 teaspoons filling into prepared cookie cups. Bake until filling is set and edges are golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Yields one cookie cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Weight Watchers Orange Cream Cheese Cookie Cups 1 Point
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g