Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Weight Watchers website in 2009. 6 points per serving.
Make and share this Ww Weight Watchers Cobb Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb deli-sliced turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 lb low-fat swiss cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 8 slices cooked turkey bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free blue cheese dressing
- Arrange lettuce in 4 salad bowls. Evenly divide turkey, cheese, tomato, bacon, and egg among bowls.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp dressing over each salad just before serving.
this was so easy to make and was very yummy! my boyfriend and i both enjoyed it :-)