Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Big Breakfast Cookie was a really good start, but I wanted to make this a little more healthy - ahemmm, lower the points. (Took some inspiration from Morning Glory muffins.) This is definitely a work in progress, so feel free to send suggestions!
- 1⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (slivered)
- 1 dash almond extract
- 1 dash clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with spray.
- Mix wet ingredients in one bowl, dry ingredients in another bowl. Mix two together.
- Spoon 1 large mound on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.