Recipe by Redsie
Tasty refreshing sweet!
Top Review by my3beachbabes
This was such a sweet refreshing treat on a HOT day here in NC. We loved it! I have a DS who is allergic to milk so I'm always looking for treats to make him and this was perfect for him! Also very simple to put together... Thanks for posting this Redsie!! Made for photo tag 08'
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the water, sugar and lemon juice together, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and chill.
- Cut up the watermelon and remove all the seeds.
- Puree the watermelon in a blender or food processor.
- Stir into the chilled syrup.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Pack into an airtight container and store in the freezer until ready to serve.