Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a low-fat fruit salad and if following WW Flex Plan it is only 2 points per serving. Recipe source: recipe given out at WW meeting
- 2 cups watermelon, balls (or cut into 1 -inch chunks)
- 2 cups honeydew melon, balls (or cut into 1 -inch chunks)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut, shredded
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- In a large salad bowl combine watermelon, honeydew, lime juice and sugar. Toss.
- Add banana sliced and toss.
- Sprinkle with coconut and peanuts and toss again.
I love fresh fruit and this salad is really awesome. The lime and sugar balance together for a lightly sweet/tartness. The shredded coconut was lightly toasted before sprinkling on. Thanks ellie for posting.