Ww Watch Your Weight Chili Crusted Scallops
- Preheat broiler.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk together lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, lemon zest, cumin, salt and cayenne in a small saucepan; set pan over medium-low heat and simmer until mixture thickens, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow dish, add scallops and turn to coat.
- Transfer scallops to prepared baking sheet and arrange zucchini slices alongside.
- Broil scallops and zucchini until scallops are cooked through and opaque and zucchini is tender, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- About 4 scallops per serving.