Recipe by uwgeek
This is a Weight Watcher Recipe to be used as a TV dinner...4 points, Flex...or Core
Top Review by Krista Smith
I REALLY liked this recipe - it was yummy and easy - but it felt like it was missing something. I don't know what it was since the recipe was very good but I think next time, I'm going to saute some red bell pepper with the onions and maybe add a little bit of honey at then end. All in all a wonderful recipe that I will be making again and again!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag frozen chopped onions
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 8 ounces unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 average anaheim chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 lb small shrimp, thawed, with tails removed
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add onions, cook until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add rice; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; cook until heated through and shrimp are done, about 6 more minutes.
- Divide evenly into the 6 containers.