Cook1 hr 30 mins
Juiciest turkey breast imaginable! Adapted from about 15 people's recipes... Each 200g is only 4 Weight Watcher points!
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- Combine thyme, garlic salt, oregano, sage, no fat spray, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Carefully loosen the skin from the breast.
- Spread the herb mixture under the skin.
- Replace the skin over the herbs.
- Spray the turkey breast with no fat spray.
- Wrap the turkey breast in aluminum foil.
- Heat for 1/2 hour at 160 C, then reduce to 140 C for the remaining hour.
- Roast the breast until a knife inserted into the thickest part of the breast has the juice run clear.