Recipe by BouncyChef
Juiciest turkey breast imaginable! Adapted from about 15 people's recipes... Each 200g is only 4 Weight Watcher points!
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
I made a 3lb turkey breast, adjusting accordingly and it turned out so very tender. A real family winner here and healthy too! I made it in the crockpot, thanks to another review. I served it with mashed potatoes, gravy, and broc. and cheese, but just about any side would go well with it. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 800 g turkey breast, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon nonfat cooking spray (to wet the herbs)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- Combine thyme, garlic salt, oregano, sage, no fat spray, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Carefully loosen the skin from the breast.
- Spread the herb mixture under the skin.
- Replace the skin over the herbs.
- Spray the turkey breast with no fat spray.
- Wrap the turkey breast in aluminum foil.
- Heat for 1/2 hour at 160 C, then reduce to 140 C for the remaining hour.
- Roast the breast until a knife inserted into the thickest part of the breast has the juice run clear.