Recipe by Noo
Juicy, full of flavour,and not that bad for you either.....!! I sometimes serve these in a low fat flour tortilla that has been quartered..just for a change!
- 453.59 g ground turkey breast
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml red onion, minced
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomatoes, slices
- 4 wholewheat hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine turkey,zucchini,cheese,onion,salt and pepper in a bowl.Shape into four patties.I wrap mine in cling film,and chill them for 30 mins or so to firm up.
- Heat a nonstick ridged grill pan over medium low heat.Grill the patties until browned on the outside and no longer pink in the middle (about 7 mins on each side).
- Whisk together the ketchup and mayp in a small bowl.
- Layer the lettuce,burgers and tomato in the bottom of the buns,top with ketchup mixture,then the bun tops.