1/5 Photos of Ww Turkey and Cheddar Burgers (7 Points)
Juicy, full of flavour,and not that bad for you either.....!! I sometimes serve these in a low fat flour tortilla that has been quartered..just for a change!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine turkey,zucchini,cheese,onion,salt and pepper in a bowl.Shape into four patties.I wrap mine in cling film,and chill them for 30 mins or so to firm up.
- 2Heat a nonstick ridged grill pan over medium low heat.Grill the patties until browned on the outside and no longer pink in the middle (about 7 mins on each side).
- 3Whisk together the ketchup and mayp in a small bowl.
- 4Layer the lettuce,burgers and tomato in the bottom of the buns,top with ketchup mixture,then the bun tops.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Turkey and Cheddar Burgers (7 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (1435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 589.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese