Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Satisfy your chocolate craving. Found on the Weight Watchers site. Haven't tried yet.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients with electric mixer.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on cocoa powdered covered sheet of wax paper.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate 2 hours.
While these aren't quite as good as the real thing, they are pretty darn good and best of all LOW points! I used Ww cream cheese and made 17 of these w/ each truffle equaling 1 point that way. Perfect consistency after rolled and chilled, but MAN was it tough rolling them into balls lol. Very simple to make as well!
I couldn't get it to be solid enough to make them into balls. And there was already so much icing sugar in it tying to make it solid nough that it was then too sweet.
These are so delicious I can't stand it! I had one and I am trying desperately to stay away from them now so that the kids will get some when they come! Oh soooooooo goooood! OMG yummy!!! Jelly