Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
weight watchers 6 points
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 6 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, four 4 oz pieces
- 2 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- Preheat grill.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, ginger, preserves, and soy sauce. Set aside 1/2 of the marinade. Add chicken to remaining marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
- Grill sweet potato slices until tender, about 8 minutes, brushing with reserve marinade as they cook. At the same time, grill chicken until firm and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
We loved the flavor of the chicken. Delicious! The sweet potatoes were good but did lack some flavor even with basting them. This is a great recipe. And so low in points. I did serve a nice sauteed spinach as a side dish Sauteed Spinach With Pine Nuts. Made for Spring PAC 2010. Thanks for posting. :)