Recipe by ellie_
This WW recipe is from Weight Watchers 365 Day Cookbook (an older WW book when they still had exchanges - but to use the flex plan I think it is about 6 points).
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
We enjoyed this, something different! Another time, I will follow reviewers suggestions and add some sour cream and olives, and maybe some guacamole on the side, but this was good as was! A light supper but more than plenty. Thank you ellie! Made for Veggie Swap#14
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion, chopped
- parsley sprig, optional garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 tortilla in each of 4 round individual casseroles which have been sprayed with Pam.
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 ounce grated cheese.
- In a bowl combine next 5 ingredients (eggs - mustard). Pour 1/4 of the mixture into each casserole and then sprinkle with 1/2 ounce of cheese.
- Bake casseroles at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan heat olive oil. Add garlic and sauté until tender. Stir in tomato sauce and cumin and cook for 2 minutes.
- Spoon 1/4 of the sauce over each tortilla.
- Garnish each casserole with 2 tomato slices, 1 teaspoon of chopped onion and parsley.