1/5 Photos of Ww Texas Steak With BBQ Sauce - 6 Points
This is out of the July/August 2008 Weight Watchers magazine. Sounds great and planning to make it during a RV trip. Says to use 3/4 inch thick steaks. Boneless top sirloin steaks, also are known as New York strip steaks, they are lean yet super tender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 tsp of the brown sugar, the chili powder, cumin, pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- 2Spray a small saucepan with nonstick spray and eat over medium-low heat.
- 3Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add 1 tbls of the spice mixture, the remaining 1 tsp of brown sugar, the ketchup, water, steak sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce the heat and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until the flavors are blended, 10 minutes.
- 6Set aside and keep warm.
- 7Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray and heat the grill to medium high or prepare a medium-hot fire.
- 8Rub the steaks with the remaining spice mixture.
- 9Place on the grill rack and grill until an instant read-thermometer inserted into the side of each steak registers 130 degrees, 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 10Transfer to a platter, cover loosely with foil, and let stand 5 minutes (until the temperature increases to 135 degrees for medium rare).
- 11Serve with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Texas Steak With BBQ Sauce - 6 Points
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 611.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 32.3 g