Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 59.14 ml low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4.92 ml gingerroot, minced and pared
- Place chicken in nonstick baking pan. I.
- In 1-cup glass measure, combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Uncover chicken; bake 15 minutes; turn and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, until cooked through.
Incredibly quick and easy chicken dish,and love the fact that you can produce a good healthy and low fat dish with minimal ingredients and minimun effort. Next time,I think I might throw some chopped chillies in there,just for a little zing. I actually felt quite virtuous eating this ,knowing that I wasn't going to pile on the pounds,but that I wasn't cut back on flavour either. Thanks Redsie.Made for Newest Zaar.
Good chicken recipe. Easy to make, common ingredients (for my kitchen). I followed the recipe as stated except I added some sliced onion to the marinade (I had to use the onion, and I love onion) and I used extra virgin olive oil instead of vegetable oil. I really enjoyed this chicken and would highly recommend it. Made for Photo Tag, 1/24/09 - NELady.