Recipe by Redsie
Top Review by Noo
Incredibly quick and easy chicken dish,and love the fact that you can produce a good healthy and low fat dish with minimal ingredients and minimun effort. Next time,I think I might throw some chopped chillies in there,just for a little zing. I actually felt quite virtuous eating this ,knowing that I wasn't going to pile on the pounds,but that I wasn't cut back on flavour either. Thanks Redsie.Made for Newest Zaar.
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, minced and pared
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in nonstick baking pan. I.
- In 1-cup glass measure, combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Uncover chicken; bake 15 minutes; turn and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, until cooked through.