Recipe by Queenkungfu
3 points per serving. From www.weightwatchers.com
Top Review by SMH
We really enjoyed this. My only criticism is that we found it a teeny bit spicy. Next time I make this, I will cut back the tandooring seasoning just a bit. The recipe was simple to put together; love anything I can throw in a plastic bag and marinate :) Easy, Easy and tasted fine. I will make this again.
- 2 tablespoons tandoori spice mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (four 4-oz pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- # n large zip-close plastic bag combine spice mix, onion, garlic, yogurt and lime juice.
- Make diagonal slashes across chicken about 1 inch apart.
- Add chicken. Refrigerate 6 to 24 hours.
- Heat broiler.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on sheet, cover with sauce.
- Broil 4 inches from element until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- NOTE:If spice mix is unavailable, substitute: 1 tbsp fresh minced ginger, 1 1/2 tsp coriander, 2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice.