Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This taco soup has very few ingredients and is very good. I got this from a weight watchers cookbook. It is a little different then the other taco soups but just as good. Takes very little time to put together. Serving size is 1 1/2 cup= 4pts
- Pam cooking spray (spray 1-2 sprays)
- 3⁄4 lb ground round
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packagemild taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) beans (i like pinto)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 cups water (I add 2 cubes beef boullion)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- brown beef.
- add everything else. Bring to a boil,reduce,cover, and simmer 10 minute.
- salsa 2T.= 0 pts.
- sour creme 2T= 2 pts.
- baked tortilla chips 1 oz= 2 pts.