Recipe by punkyluv
from weight watchers 15 minutes five ingredient cookbook. it says these are great for entertaining because of their inpressive appearance. noone will ever know they were quick and easy to prepare.:) UPDATE: 3-23-09 these are quite tastey! :) cant believe they are only one point! I didnt use the pecans because i dont care for them. if you werent making this weight watchers style you could take the chocolate candy melts or bark and pour some over each top half. :)
- 25 large strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened, 1/3 less fat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- cut an "X" in the tip of each strawberry, cutting deep but leaving strawberry whole.
- Place cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. place mixture in a small zip top plastic bag. seal bag; snip a small hole in one corner of bag.
- pipe about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into each strawberry.
- serving size=1 strawberry.