Prep 11 mins
Cook 2 mins
from weight watchers 15 minutes five ingredient cookbook. it says these are great for entertaining because of their inpressive appearance. noone will ever know they were quick and easy to prepare.:) UPDATE: 3-23-09 these are quite tastey! :) cant believe they are only one point! I didnt use the pecans because i dont care for them. if you werent making this weight watchers style you could take the chocolate candy melts or bark and pour some over each top half. :)
- 25 large strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened, 1/3 less fat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- cut an "X" in the tip of each strawberry, cutting deep but leaving strawberry whole.
- Place cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. place mixture in a small zip top plastic bag. seal bag; snip a small hole in one corner of bag.
- pipe about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into each strawberry.
- serving size=1 strawberry.
Made these for my family, and they instantly fell in love with them. These are great. Not too sweet, just delicious.
Delicious and So Refreshing !! These would be Great for an Easter Brunch... :)
This is a quick and easy desert that is EXCELLENT!