Recipe by mariposa13
From Weight Watchers International Cookbook. This cookbook does not list the nutritional information so you will need to guesstimate it yourself!
Top Review by Cass*
Really Good! I made this recipe this morning for breakfast, but with only a few changes. I used egg whites instead of whole eggs and used thawed, frozen mixed berries in the filling. I also added 1 tbsp of light cream cheese and it was perfect! Great idea for breaky
Directions See How It's Made
- Hull the strawberries and cut them in half into small bowl.
- Sprinkle them with half the vanilla.
- Beat eggs until blended; add salt and remaining vanilla.
- Pour into preheated 6-inch nonstick skillet.
- As mixture sets, lift up the edges so uncooked portions flow to the bottom edges.
- When eggs are set, place berries on one half of the omelet and with a spatula fold the other half over the fruit.
- Roll out of pan onto a warmed plate.
- Divide evenly and serve immediately.