Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Weight Watchers International Cookbook. This cookbook does not list the nutritional information so you will need to guesstimate it yourself!
- Hull the strawberries and cut them in half into small bowl.
- Sprinkle them with half the vanilla.
- Beat eggs until blended; add salt and remaining vanilla.
- Pour into preheated 6-inch nonstick skillet.
- As mixture sets, lift up the edges so uncooked portions flow to the bottom edges.
- When eggs are set, place berries on one half of the omelet and with a spatula fold the other half over the fruit.
- Roll out of pan onto a warmed plate.
- Divide evenly and serve immediately.
Really Good! I made this recipe this morning for breakfast, but with only a few changes. I used egg whites instead of whole eggs and used thawed, frozen mixed berries in the filling. I also added 1 tbsp of light cream cheese and it was perfect! Great idea for breaky
I really enjoyed this! I was kind of like eating a crepe. I blended some cottage cheese and powdered sugar to make a topping. This was a nice fresh change of pace for breakfast. Thanks!
I've made this twice now. The first time I really enjoyed the omelet which is sort of like an egg crepe with berries. The addition of a good quality vanilla really makes this come together. That said, I felt like it needed something creamy so the second time I added a little nonfat yogurt cheese. That had the right flavor but it melted too quickly. Berries are about to come into season now so I'm certain to make this agian - next time I think a little nonfat cottage cheese blended smooth will do the trick. Thanks!