Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Weight Watchers International Cookbook. This cookbook does not list the nutritional information, so you will need do to your own guesstimation!
- 1 1⁄3 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract (a good one)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- artificial sweetener, equal to 6 tbsp sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packets unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- In blender container, process cheese, milk, 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, vanilla, salt, and sweetener until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Pour remaining water into small saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin over it to soften.
- Place over low heat, stirring until dissolved.
- Pour into cheese mixture and mix well.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Pour into mold and chill until set.