1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
From WW Oct 2007 magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed through a press
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse; set aside.
- 2Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the squash and cook until golden, 2-3 minutes per side. Set aside.
- 3Combine the cottage cheese, spinach, 2 cups of the mozzarella, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, the eggs, basil, garlic and salt.
- 4Preheat the oven to 375°F Spread 1 cup sauce in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with 3 noodles, 2 cups filling, and the squash. Top with 3 noodles, 1 cup sauce and remaining filling. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheeses. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- 5Uncover. Bake 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.8
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 755.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g