Recipe by Chef Jean
This is a recipe from the Weight Watchers website. I am saving it here to try later. 2 points per serving. Seems like a great flavor combination to me.
Top Review by Debbwl
As a fan of grapefruit and sesame was happy to find and enjoy this nice healthy side. I did use toasted sesame seeds as I could not find black sesame seeds and no one was the wiser (wink and smile) Thanks for the post.
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 ounces fresh spinach (baby variety is best)
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds