Another great WW recipe!
Make and share this Ww Spicy Ground Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Slice all the vegetables.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray (or optional - olive oil).
- Cook the ground chicken for about 10 minutes (until completely done).
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the garlic and onions to the pan and saute until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms, zucchini, green and red peppers.
- Cover, stirring often, until cooked.
- Don’t drain the liquid.
- Add the cooked ground chicken and salsa to the vegetables.
- Mix well.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve wrapped in a soft flour tortilla or over rice.
This was lots of chopping! I served it over rice and it was well-liked. I made it exactly as written except for using medium salsa instead of hot. I'll agree with the other reviewer, it is more like six servings. In the future, I will probably freeze half. Thanks, Redsie, this is a keeper.
This was really easy and really tasty. I would have to say though it is definitely more like six servings. The two of us ate it over rice and have a lot left over. I am not complaining though b/c if those nutrition facts are right, I have nothing to feel bad about. This is just what my new years diet ordered! Thanks!