Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another gem from WW website. Broiled in the oven, quick and easy, they turned out juicy and crispy on the outside. Recipe needed salt, so we salted at serving time.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 pork chops (lean boneless about 1/2-inch thick)
- Make a paste with the ingredients, rub both sides of chops and place on sprayed broiler pan. Broil about 4 minute on each side. If chops are thicker, you'll need to broil another few minutes.