Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is an excellent recipe! It is out of a WW cookbook called "15 Minute Cookbook" dated 1998. Wow! that was 10 years ago... Anyway I hope you enjoy! Serve with corn on the cob and coleslaw.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat an 11X7 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add lemon juice and next 5 ingredients to dish, stirring well.
- Add shrimp toss well to coat.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes or until shrimp tun pink, stirring occasionally.
A good recipe, though I was a little disappointed in the flavor at first. It's not your fault! After tasting one when finished, I decided to drain the remaining sauce into a skillet and simmer it up to thicken it a bit. I added some red pepper flakes, minced garlic, and another tablespoon of honey, to make it glaze better. I poured that over the cooked shrimp, and all was well. I think next time I will just cook these up in a skillet and save all the energy used to fire the oven to 450. I think they will glaze up better in a skillet, too. Thanks for an inspirational recipe!
This turned out very good for us. I love the fact that there's not butter in the recipe. The flavor wasn't overwhelming but still delicious. YUM!
wow this is good , i cooked them skillet top and they rock