1/1 Photo of Ww Spicy Baked Shrimp - 3 Pts.
This is an excellent recipe! It is out of a WW cookbook called "15 Minute Cookbook" dated 1998. Wow! that was 10 years ago... Anyway I hope you enjoy! Serve with corn on the cob and coleslaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Coat an 11X7 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Add lemon juice and next 5 ingredients to dish, stirring well.
- 4Add shrimp toss well to coat.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes or until shrimp tun pink, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Spicy Baked Shrimp - 3 Pts.
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 812.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 15.9 g