This is a recipe from Weight Watchers. It's great in the summer and can be made up very quickly. The refreshing taste of the mexican flavors with the cilantro and lime will really excite your taste buds.
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ears corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 8 ounces skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- Combine scallions, peppers, beans and corn in large bowl; toss until well mixed.
- Add lime juice and oil to bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Add chicken, taco seasoning and cilantro; toss.
- Top with sour cream and serve.