1/5 Photos of Ww Southwestern Chicken-Bean Salad
Mary K. W.'s Note:
This is a recipe from Weight Watchers. It's great in the summer and can be made up very quickly. The refreshing taste of the mexican flavors with the cilantro and lime will really excite your taste buds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ears corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 8 ounces skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1Combine scallions, peppers, beans and corn in large bowl; toss until well mixed.
- 2Add lime juice and oil to bean mixture; toss to coat.
- 3Add chicken, taco seasoning and cilantro; toss.
- 4Top with sour cream and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Southwestern Chicken-Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix