Ww Soft Chocolatey Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together sugar, apple butter, sour cream, oil and egg substitute.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
- Stir flour mixture into sugar mixture; mix just until blended. Drop 42 tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto cookie sheets, about 1 ½ inches apart.
- Bake until firm, about 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer cookies to a flat surface and cool completely.
- Note: If you're following the Weight Watchers program, count one point for each cookie.