1/1 Photo of WW Soba Chicken Noodle Bowl
Another recipe out of the weight watchers cookbook called "Fresh, Fabulous, Fast" it has 6 pts + per serving...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces soba noodles, thin
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 5 shiitake mushroom caps, sliced
- 4 slices fresh ginger, peeled (1/8 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup snow peas, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, packed
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt if desired.
- 2Drain and keep warm.
- 3Meanwhile, combine broth, water, chicken, mushrooms, ginger, and soy sauce in large saucepan; bring to boil over high heat.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is almost cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- 5Add snow peas, baby peas, and spinach and cook until snow peas are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in noodles.
- 7Remove and discard ginger.
- 8Ladle soup evenly into 4 serving bowls; sprinkle with scallion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for WW Soba Chicken Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 927.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 31.8 g